A Level Physics
Why choose Physics?
Physics deals with questions about the fundamental nature of our Universe. What is it made from? How do matter and energy behave within it? How can we harness both to our greatest advantage? The application of physics principles can be used to help solve some of the most pressing problems of our time such as how we can meet the ever increasing demand for energy in an environmentally friendly way. As well as being a fascinating and stimulating subject, physics will be at the core of future technological developments. Physicists will always be in demand!
How will I learn?
We believe in hands-on physics and giving you the chance to see things happen. We always include as many different types of activity as possible:
- practical work with a partner or on your own
- demonstrations of physical principles
- questions requiring written answers or carrying out comprehension exercises
- using the course textbooks and online resources
- discussing concepts and their implications