Pentecost Work Now Available
Please find links to the resources for Pentecost One below.
Firstly, we hope you’ve managed to have a break over Easter, and that your family are all well.
We’ve been working hard to prepare resources that you can use at home now that we are returning to term time. Below is a brief outline of where the work can be accessed, what work is available, and how you are expected to make contact with us at the Academy.
What you are expected to do:
In order to help you maintain some structure, we have put together a timetable for you to follow. You should start following this from Monday 20th April. This timetable is attached, and can be found at: https://drive.google.com/open?id=12xCnqTsNO2shVz53D9FxoXKGEm605Vgv
All of the work can be available in the school closure section of the website. On there you will find:
- Online resources for all of your subjects for the next five weeks. These are combinations of videos, PowerPoints and PDF files.
- Alternative resources (via the Additional Resources page on the website) for students with limited computer access.
- Updated Knowledge Organisers for the new half term. These can be accessed online, or printed off to help with your look-cover-write-check revision.
- Some subjects are setting additional work via ShowMyHomework, so you should be checking this regularly too.
Making contact with the Academy
Your teachers are all working and are here to help you learn. If you have any troubles with your work, we are here to help:
- If you have a subject specific teacher, please contact your class teacher and copy in your mentor.
- If you have a non-academic question (logging in, accessing work, just want a chat) please email your mentor and copy in your head of year.
In addition, all students are expected to complete a short survey online at the end of each day. This is to help us monitor how accessible the work is for students, and make changes/contact if needs be. This needs to be completed each day, and can be found via: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=IXIxjomIWk2nV7M1RvosY1DawUglRWFKvgXkwQ_LfYBUMTFHRkhaM0g3MzhJSzhQTkxRSUZIS1VPSi4u
If you have any questions about above, please contact your mentor first.
We hope you are able to learn and make progress using these resources, and we are all really looking forward to seeing you at the Academy again soon.
Take care and stay safe,
The Academy Staff