PSHE - Wednesday 1st February - P3
Please see below for key information and attachments relating to our PSHE curriculum for today's lesson.
This content has also been uploaded to Satchelone.
- Look at the pdf attached – ‘Vision board’
- On a piece of paper you have been given create your own vision board (you can include drawings / visualisations)
- For one of your goals complete the ‘personal goal setting sheet’
- Next open the ‘Planning future’ sheet, put the questions on a word document and then use this to create your own ‘mood board’ – find images of the house(s) you would like to live in, the places you would like to visit, the hobbies you would like to do etc…
- Then start to really think about how you will achieve this – look at the cost of the house / hobbies / holidays etc… and begin to research what jobs will enable you to achieve this
Please submit your work to your mentor via mentor time on Thursday or email.