For the latest updates from UCAS, please visit https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/after-you-apply/coronavirus-covid-19-latest-updates
UCAS is the central organisation through which applications are processed for entry to higher education. It includes information and services for prospective students and their parents.
Visit ucas.com/parents for lots of resources and information dedicated to helping parents and guardians support students applying to uni.
See attachment below for UCAS Parent Guide 2019 - Everything you need to know to support your child with their higher education choices.
Don't forget to sign up for the parent newsletters.
UCAS supporting tools:
- The UCAS Hub – explore options, compare courses, find open days, follow a simple to-do list and lots more. With all the tools and information your students need in one place, this is the perfect starting point for their research.
- Virtual open days – we’ve created a centralised listing for upcoming uni virtual open days, and a handy video giving students tips on how to make the most out of them.
- Unibuddy – a chance for your students to talk to current undergraduates, to find out what studying a particular course or going to university is really like.
- The buzz quiz – helping students discover their strengths and the type of jobs they may enjoy.
- What are my options? – information about the variety of post-18 options available to your students.
Please see links below to Student Finance information leaflet and FAQ.